On October 1, 2020, Tideline announced the launch of its independent impact verification business, BlueMark, with a vision to bring greater accountability, discipline, and comparability to the impact investment market.
Tideline’s Christina Leijonhufvud was joined by a group of industry leaders for an engaging conversation about the importance of impact verification and the future of impact investing.
- Christina Leijonhufvud | CEO, BlueMark & Managing Partner, Tideline
- Nick O’Donohoe | CEO, CDC Group
- Dr. Andrew Kuper | Founder & CEO, LeapFrog Investments
- Maria Kozloski | Senior Vice President of Innovative Finance, The Rockefeller Foundation
- Roy Swan | Director of Mission Investments, Ford Foundation